Cool French machine

Steven Mast

Administrator
Nov 16, 2019
Portland
I was talking with Josh the owner of San Luis Marble today. He is uses the new Tibaut cnc saw that has a finger bit, blade, core bit and jigsaw blade to replace the water jet. Seems to be an interesting solution. Anyone else using this machine?

Josh Lepell

Supporting Member
Dec 9, 2019
California
Thanks for the post Steve! Yeah we are super happy with our Thibaut TC600 5 axis CNC sawing center. We have had it for about 6 years now and it has proven to be a very sturdy and reliable machine, that for us, processes 10-15 slabs in a 10 hr shift. We are in a 2cm/3cm market so we are cutting a lot of lamination strips ( takes about 25% longer to cut then 3cm jobs) so it was crucial for us to have a saw that could finish its inside and outside corner cuts as well as cut tight radius, outlets, etc.... A saw jet was out of our budget at the time so we went with this saw. Never regretted it! I’m posting a quick video. I’m happy to answer any questions. One more thing, we liked this saw so much we are receiving the newer conveyor belt version the “Tops 600” in January!!! 20 to 25 slabs per 10 hr shift.😎

7F361CF1-5321-4159-A5C3-4339E3FD148A.jpeg

Attachments

STONEMAN

Dec 9, 2019
Thanks Josh. What kind of sq. ft. volume fo you guys put out everyday? What other machinery do you have to complement your production?My shop runs a GMM bridge saw with a Fusion. We cut about 40-50 sq. ft./ hour with the Fusion and use the bridge saw for miter strips and cutting remnants as per demand. We are at about 900-1000 sq. ft./ day. I feel like we are not using the bridge saw to it's potential so reaching out to learn.

Reactions: Josh Lepell

Josh Lepell

Supporting Member
Dec 9, 2019
California
Hey Stoneman,
I have a few questions so I can answer yours better. Are you producing 900-1000 sf of finished countertops per day? Is it mostly 2cm or 3cm? Howe many shift are you running per day and how long are they (by machine) ?

OP
Steven Mast

Steven Mast

Administrator
Nov 16, 2019
Portland
In our shop we produce about 1350 sqft a day with 2 double table Bacas. 80 percent 3cm. The rest is 2cm and dekton. We cut for about 10 hours. Getting about 60 sqft an hour and we do our cutouts on the sawjet. I think 60 sqft an hour is a number I hear alot for sawjet cutting?? Having trouble cutting backsplash to length though.

Reactions: Josh Lepell

Mi4ch4lensus

Nov 27, 2021
USA
В нашем ассортименте довольно много инструментариев, применяем парсеры-особенные компьютерные приложения ради собирания данных и далее превращения их в структурированный формат записи, в основном работают с видами текстовой и графической информации. Парсеры разбирают информацию очень быстро, распознавая немалые объемы систематически обновляемых значений и находя правильные данные для вас. Синтаксический разбор используется, если необходима быстрая и действенная переработка информации. Парсинг-это периодическая синтаксическая оценка информации, которые размещены на интернет-сайтах, какие используются для быстрой и результативной обработки большого числа данных. Преследуя цель сверхэффективно продвигать веб-сайт, вам необходимо немало хорошо собранного контента, нужного для вашей основной аудитории, какой не легко и долго создавать вручную, и вы не сможете обойтись без услуги парсинга, здесь можно заказать парсинг.

Парсеры имеют в распоряжении широкий диапазон возможностей, которые облегчают вашу работу! Давайте понятно выделим кое-какие из них:

Обновите все виды данных, которые делают информацию на вашем веб-сайте более актуальной;

Прослеживайте, собирайте и быстро дублируйте информацию с других веб-сайтов, чтобы переписывать и размещать свои ресурсы. Источники новостей, сайты фильмов и другие источники, где контент обязан стать самым горячим и особо своевременным, функционируют таким способом;

Фильтрование и соединение разных потоков данных, которые включают соединенье, обрабатывание и распространение информации из отдельных источников. Эффективно применяется всякими новостными сайтами;

Парсинг облегчает и ощутимо ускоряет прогресс. Просто идентифицировать запросы, нужные для раскрутки по работе, что делает легче подготовку наполнения SEO с самым большим числом ключей, что создает продвижение очень лучшим;

Нет лучшего способа автоматизировать процесс парсинга и сохранения цифровой информации с любимой организацией "webscrapingsite.com".

Приглашаю посетить наш сайт для услуги парсинга:парсинг сайтов и сбор данных, интернет магазина, товаров и цен.

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

VISIT PARK INDUSTRIES
VISIT TISE2020!